Data Migration Management
Maintain data integrity while moving data into and out of Salesforce.
Cleanly add records to Salesforce and eliminate pre-import data prep.
- Insert, update, and upsert standard and custom object records
- Utilize built-in standardization formulas and add constant option to reduce pre-import data prep
- Find existing records during update and upsert using a key field or match conditions
- Specify which rows to process in your input file
- Save field mappings for import consistency and automation
- Rely on automatically generated restore files
- Use .xlsx and .csv file types
Compare external data against Salesforce records to find matches and populate missing information in spreadsheets.
- Identify duplicates between external spreadsheets and Salesforce before import so only new records are created and existing records are updated
- Append Salesforce record IDs and field information to the spreadsheet, rather than doing v-lookups across exported data sets
- Use multiple comparison steps to match records using different combinations of fields and matching algorithms
- Save comparison scenarios to expedite recurring pre-import and data retrieval processes
Empower marketing teams to manage list imports without compromising data quality.
- Deduplicate spreadsheets against existing Leads, Contacts, and Accounts simultaneously
- Use match steps to match records using different combinations of fields and matching algorithms
- Create new Leads, Contacts, and Accounts or add new Contacts to existing Accounts
- Update existing records when matches are found
- Associate Leads and Contacts with Campaigns
- Assign follow-up Tasks for each record
- Save scenario settings for future imports
Transfer Salesforce information to other business systems, extract specific data sets, or back up Salesforce records.
- Create select and where clause conditions with a visual query builder instead of SOQL queries
- Query more data using nested queries, polymorphic relationship, and child object querying
- Export archived Tasks that can’t be seen in Salesforce reports
- Maintain a current Salesforce backup with on-demand or automated exports
Delete & Undelete
Remove old records, free up storage space, and stay in compliance with data regulations.
- Delete records in bulk using a file of Salesforce record IDs
- Soft delete into the recycle bin or hard delete
- Preview and append data prior to deleting
- Use the bulk API to process large amounts of records and use less API calls
- Undelete records in the recycle bin to help reverse a merge or recover information that was accidentally deleted
Be the guardian of your most valuable business asset.
Set up time with one of our data experts today and learn how DemandTools strengthens your business by giving you clean data you can trust.