Data Migration Management
Maintain data integrity while moving data into and out of Salesforce.
Cleanly add records to Salesforce and eliminate pre-import data prep.
- Insert, update, and upsert standard and custom object records.
- Specify which rows to process in your input file, e.g., start at row 50 and end at row 200.
- Utilize built-in standardization formulas and add constant option to reduce pre-import data prep.
- Find matching records between the spreadsheet and the CRM using a key field or match conditions.
- Compare spreadsheets against records of multiple standard or custom objects in one import process, e.g., compare an event attendee list against existing Leads, Contacts, and Accounts.
- Identify duplicates in your spreadsheet and prevent them from being created.
- Invoke assignment rules to manage record ownership.
- Create and assign Tasks to any record during import.
- Assign Contacts and Leads to a Campaign using the active campaign picklist instead of the Campaign ID.
- Save field mappings and matching logic for import consistency and automation.
- Rely on automatically generated restore files to reverse unwanted changes.
- Use .xlsx and .csv file types.
Compare external data against Salesforce records to find matches and populate missing information in spreadsheets.
- Identify duplicates between external spreadsheets and Salesforce before import so only new records are created and existing records are updated.
- Append Salesforce record IDs and field information to the spreadsheet, rather than doing v-lookups across exported data sets.
- Use multiple comparison steps to match records using different combinations of fields and matching algorithms.
- Save comparison scenarios to expedite recurring pre-import and data retrieval processes.
Transfer Salesforce information to other business systems, extract specific data sets, or back up Salesforce records.
- Select records to export using select and where clause conditions with a visual query builder instead of SOQL queries.
- Query more data with the ability to use nested queries, polymorphic relationship, and child object querying.
- Export archived Tasks that can’t be seen in Salesforce reports.
- Maintain a current Salesforce backup with on-demand or automated exports.
Delete & Undelete
Remove old records, free up storage space, and stay in compliance with data regulations.
- Delete records in bulk using a file of Salesforce record IDs.
- Soft delete into the recycle bin or hard delete.
- Preview and append data prior to deleting.
- Use the bulk API to process large amounts of records and use less API calls.
- Undelete records in the recycle bin to help reverse a merge or recover information that was accidentally deleted.
Be the guardian of your most valuable business asset.
Start your free trial today and see how DemandTools strengthens your business by giving you clean data you can trust.