Free Email Delivery Certification for Crisis Communications
Who is Validity for Good for?
In order to qualify, businesses and government agencies must demonstrate they meet the following criteria:
- Sender should be a bona fide Critical and Essential business with a need to communicate critical response information to constituents for the purpose of public safety
- Campaigns and content must be legitimate COVID-19 emergency mitigation and response oriented – no relationship/sponsored/third party/promotional content in the name of COVID-19
- Validity will certify a limited number of campaigns over a limited time for the purpose of enhancing deliverability during campaign deployment
- The sending IP addresses must be dedicated
- Sender must provide the sending domains
- The campaigns sent off those IPs can only contain COVID-19 related health and/or safety information (no promotional ads)
- Sender must provide content ahead of campaign deployment for Validity approval
- Corporate/one to one message content is not allowed
* The emergency response and Certification is provided as-is with no warrants express or implied and does not create any long-term rights or obligations on the part of Validity to certify any campaign other that what we expressly agree to with you.
Get Started With Validity for Good
Our data integrity solutions can save you time and help you make decisions that drive more leads, close more deals, and confidently plan for continued growth.