Mailbox Providers & Email Security Companies
Return Path brings together over 80 major Mailbox Providers and email security companies across the globe to form the Return Path Provider Network, a trusted data-sharing ecosystem. Created to protect and enhance the email experience for consumers, Provider Network participants have access to free tools and products that help manage inbound and outbound spam, streamline daily workflow, provide exclusive data sharing, and make the management of email traffic easier.
Inbound Anti-Spam Services
- Universal Feedback Loop: Configure, manage, and coordinate feedback loop subscriptions.
- Inbound Abuse Monitor: Detect top offending IPs to aid in email filtering and blocking.
- Inbound Abuse Monitor – Global View: Gain insight into how top offending IPs are performing at 20+ UFBL Mailbox Providers.
- Return Path Blocklist (RPBL): A safety contribution to the email ecosystem, this blocklist is used by Mailbox Providers, security vendors, and others as an element in filtering algorithms and policies. Learn More
- Certified Sender List: Create a safer email ecosystem by enforcing email best practices and safe sending behaviors.
“As a Mailbox Provider, I care about making my users happy and that means reducing the number of complaints as much as possible. Users are happy receiving mail they’re interested in rather than being submerged in spam. It’s exciting that I have access to free and useful tools through Return Path that not only save me time in my day to day but also keeps my end users happy.”
Carmen Piciorus, Head of Laposte.net Abuse Desk Team
Mailbox Provider Partners
Reaching the inbox doesn’t have to be a challenge.
With Return Path from Validity, we help ensure your delivered messages are actually delivered to the inbox, not the spam folder, increasing customer engagement and email program ROI.