Thursday, 17 June – 4pm BST • 11am EST
72% of respondents say email is the most relied upon marketing channel across the customer journey! Just one of the insights from the DMA’s 2021 Marketer Email Tracker.
Anna Frigerio from the DMA joins Validity’s Guy Hanson and Elliot Hogg to review key findings from the newly released report, sponsored by Validity, which creates a benchmark of the email marketing landscape as seen through the eyes of the senders.
Alex Fadahunsi, seasoned CRM Operations Manager, together with Ignacio Lecuona, his Customer Success Manager at Validity, will discuss examples based on their own experience that illustrate an ongoing shift towards more informational content and away from paper-based communications.
Book your ticket now to learn:
- Are blanket offers/promotions strategies still effective?
- Do consumers receive as many emails as marketers think they send?
- Why is there such a big gap in perceptions around relevance?
- How much marketing budget is spent on email?
- What impact will upcoming restrictions on behavioural tracking have?
MEET THE CREW
VP of Customer Engagement INTL, Validity
Senior CRM Operations Manager, Trainline
Customer Success Manager, Validity
Insight Manager, DMA UK
Manager of Solutions Consulting INTL, Validity