AI into EMAIL
June 1, 2022 – 12pm ET • 9am PT • 5pm UK
In this edition of State of Email Live, Guy Hanson and Parry Malm, CEO and co-founder of Phrasee, and Internationally renowned email thought leader will talk about the language effect. Better copy has a measurable impact on brands’ marketing campaigns, and Parry will touch on how AI-Powered copywriting creates better emails than humans can write alone.
You will learn:
- Why better use of language transforms marketing performance
- Which rules in the traditional language playbook no longer apply
- How to get started with AI-driven copywriting
- The phenomenal performance uplifts from doing so
- Why great deliverability and great copy are so complementary
- How the right use of language can reduce cost per lead
… and so much more!
Sophie Jean will also join us reviewing the very latest global email KPIs in our highly popular Email Analytics slot – have email volumes peaked, why are click rates trending downwards, and are email subscribers starting to turn their backs on Apple MPP?
Register now to join us for another insights packed hour on Wednesday, June 1 at 12 pm ET / 5pm UK!
MEET YOUR SPEAKERS
VP of Customer Engagement, Validity
CEO and Co-Founder, Phrasee
Senior Email Strategist, Validity