As SMS marketing gains steam, Validity surveyed 1,218 consumers around the world to learn what subscribers really want from an SMS experience.
Unfortunately, results showed that brands using SMS are falling short of consumer expectations—and the bottom-line consequences can be dire.
To learn how to navigate the opportunities and pitfalls of SMS marketing, read this new report from Validity.
Key findings include:
- 78% of respondents report feeling annoyed by text messages from brands—28% say they stopped buying from a brand as a result.
- 84% of respondents say they have received SMS messages from a company they don’t remember signing up with.
- 70% of respondents worry texts received from brands pose a data security risk.
Plus, find expert guidance on:
- The right incentives to encourage SMS opt-ins.
- When and how to use SMS to complement other marketing channels.
- Insights from real marketers who are successfully using SMS.
- 7 actionable steps to deliver an SMS experience subscribers love.