Singapore Deliverability Benchmark Report

2016 Consumer Network Data

According to Return Path’s Consumer Network, 14% of promotional emails in Singapore were delivered to the spam folder, which is slightly more than the worldwide average of 87%. Q1, 2016 saw the best inbox placement rates for marketers with only 10% of email being classified as spam. Q3, 2015 was the worst with only 85% of emails reaching the inbox and the other 15% being sent to spam.

Getting into the Inbox Checklist

Email deliverability is important to your bottom line. But what do you need to do to start improving your inbox placement now?

If you want to improve your email deliverability, but aren’t sure where to start, use our Getting into the Inbox checklist. Check off every item on this list list to ensure your subscribers are seeing all of your emails in their inbox.



BriteVerify email verification ensures that an email address actually exists in real-time


The #1 global data quality tool used by thousands of Salesforce admins


Insights and deliverability guidance from the only all-in-one email marketing solution

GridBuddy Cloud

Transform how you interact with your data through the versatility of grids.

Return Path

World-class deliverability applications to optimize email marketing programs

Trust Assessments

A revolutionary new solution for assessing Salesforce data quality


Validity for Email

Increase inbox placement and maximize subscriber reach with clean and actionable data

Validity for Data Management

Simplify data management with solutions that improve data quality and increase CRM adoption

Validity for Sales Productivity

Give your sales team back hours per day with tools designed to increase productivity and mitigate pipeline risks in real-time

DemandTools Elements Features

DemandTools Features

GridBuddy Connect Features

Everest Features

Everest Features